The University is a statutory not-for-profit post-secondary degree granting education and research institution for the special purpose of creating and disseminating new knowledge including applied research in the fields of workplace safety, health promotion, return to work and disability management, comprehensive rehabilitation and disability leadership studies. It is committed to excellence in teaching and research, scholarship, and service to the broader community.
What is Disability Management
and Return to Work
- Collaboration with many parties
- Implementing processes
- Communication and problem-solving
- Understanding legislation
Why Study at PCU-WHS
- Small class sizes
- High quality online learning
- Specialized curriculum, career focused
- Dedicated faculty and staff
There is currently a shortage of qualified professionals in the field of Disability Management and Return to Work. As a graduate, you will have endless opportunities.