Academic Advisor

PCU-WHS has in place both faculty assigned as student “mentors” in academic matters and also personnel who are qualified to assist in personal issues that may be impacting on your academic progress.

The University maintains constant and supportive communication between Faculty Members and students. The department head will also make himself or herself available to students.

If you would like to contact an Academic Advisor to discuss your PCU-WHS options and choices or to explore the extent to which you could be entitled to Transfer or Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition Credits, you can obtain academic advice by emailing student services at: