Kate Dickerson is currently the Executive Director of Human Resources at E-Comm 911 in Vancouver, BC. Kate provides executive oversight for E-Comm’s Strong Workforce strategy and people practices including recruitment, labour relations, compensation & benefits, HR systems, people development, performance management, employee retention and recognition initiatives, change management, health and safety, disability management and workplace wellness. She has over 19 years of Human Resources and Disability Management experience in Public Healthcare, Information Technology Consulting and Public Safety. Kate is a graduate of the SFU MBA program and is a Charted Professional in Human Resources (CPHR). She also completed an HR certificate at Algonquin college in Ottawa and a diploma in Rehabilitation Management from Simon Fraser University. Kate serves on the board of the Open Door Group in Vancouver, BC which “provides tailored employment services to individuals and businesses in order to build strong workforce ecosystems and thriving local communities”. Kate also mentors business students at both Simon Fraser University and the University of British Columbia. Kate’s passion is creating workplaces where people and business thrive.
- Congratulations to Bachelor of Disability Management Class of 2021!
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Admissions, Student Services and Alumni Relations
- National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- SOCSO’s Regional Return to Work Symposium – DIGIMOS 2021
- Graduation Event for New CDMPs Held in Scotland