Kate Dickerson is currently the Executive Director of Human Resources at E-Comm 911 in Vancouver, BC. Kate provides executive oversight for E-Comm’s Strong Workforce strategy and people practices including recruitment, labour relations, compensation & benefits, HR systems, people development, performance management, employee retention and recognition initiatives, change management, health and safety, disability management and workplace wellness. She has over 19 years of Human Resources and Disability Management experience in Public Healthcare, Information Technology Consulting and Public Safety. Kate is a graduate of the SFU MBA program and is a Charted Professional in Human Resources (CPHR). She also completed an HR certificate at Algonquin college in Ottawa and a diploma in Rehabilitation Management from Simon Fraser University. Kate serves on the board of the Open Door Group in Vancouver, BC which “provides tailored employment services to individuals and businesses in order to build strong workforce ecosystems and thriving local communities”. Kate also mentors business students at both Simon Fraser University and the University of British Columbia. Kate’s passion is creating workplaces where people and business thrive.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement