This Scholarship opportunity is for BC Residents to enroll in the Bachelor of Disability Management (BDM) degree program. Applicants must have completed a 2-year diploma or other relevant educational prerequisites which provide 60 credits in a range of disciplines. Deadline for applications is July 15, 2022. For details please visit the following webpage: Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents through WDA Grant
- New Certificate Program Now Available: Disability Management from a HR Perspective
- Join the Global Conversation on Disability Management!
- Congratulations to the 2023 Graduates of the BDM and ACRTW
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention