Wendy Coduti is an assistant professor of rehabilitation and human services in the College of Education’s Department of Educational Psychology, Counseling and Special Education. Her research interests include counseling needs and behaviors of post-secondary students, including students with disabilities. Dr. Coduti is a certified rehabilitation counselor and a certified disability management specialist. She is the coordinator of “Culture and Disability,” Penn State’s only study abroad course focus on disability. She also has experience as a rehabilitation clinician working with individuals with severe brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years