Wendy Coduti is an assistant professor of rehabilitation and human services in the College of Education’s Department of Educational Psychology, Counseling and Special Education. Her research interests include counseling needs and behaviors of post-secondary students, including students with disabilities. Dr. Coduti is a certified rehabilitation counselor and a certified disability management specialist. She is the coordinator of “Culture and Disability,” Penn State’s only study abroad course focus on disability. She also has experience as a rehabilitation clinician working with individuals with severe brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Congratulations to Bachelor of Disability Management Class of 2021!
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Admissions, Student Services and Alumni Relations
- National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- SOCSO’s Regional Return to Work Symposium – DIGIMOS 2021
- Graduation Event for New CDMPs Held in Scotland