Wendy Coduti is an assistant professor of rehabilitation and human services in the College of Education’s Department of Educational Psychology, Counseling and Special Education. Her research interests include counseling needs and behaviors of post-secondary students, including students with disabilities. Dr. Coduti is a certified rehabilitation counselor and a certified disability management specialist. She is the coordinator of “Culture and Disability,” Penn State’s only study abroad course focus on disability. She also has experience as a rehabilitation clinician working with individuals with severe brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement