Wendy Coduti is an assistant professor of rehabilitation and human services in the College of Education’s Department of Educational Psychology, Counseling and Special Education. Her research interests include counseling needs and behaviors of post-secondary students, including students with disabilities. Dr. Coduti is a certified rehabilitation counselor and a certified disability management specialist. She is the coordinator of “Culture and Disability,” Penn State’s only study abroad course focus on disability. She also has experience as a rehabilitation clinician working with individuals with severe brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents through Special Federal Initiative
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Continuing Education and Student Services