Viraj Desai, MBA, began her career providing clinical care to clients and then moved on to take management positions in the rehabilitation area at a number of hospitals across Toronto. Her prior leadership position includes the role of President for a private sector health care company that provides rehabilitation services to assist injured clients in returning to work and function. Her consulting career began at Deloitte and Touche and she currently runs her own consulting practice providing organizational planning and management assistance to organizations. As such, she conducts market research, strategic planning working sessions, stakeholder communication and interviewing, process/program assessment and development services, and operational management audits to clients across a number of sectors including health care. Clients include the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (the Workers Compensation Board of Ontario) on the effectiveness of workplace health and return to work programs, City of Toronto on the effectiveness of the social assistance program, and a number of acute care and rehabilitation hospitals on program strategy and design. She has a BSc Physiotherapy degree from the University of Toronto and an MBA from the University of Toronto Rotman School of Management. She has also held a status appointment at the University of Toronto as a lecturer and currently serves as an online course instructor.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Continuing Education and Student Services