Vidhi Thakkar completed her PhD in Health Policy from the Institute of Health Policy Management and Evaluation at the University of Toronto. Her thesis focused on e-health literacy, patient engagement, and trust in the physician. She completed her Master of Science in Experimental Surgery from McGill University and her Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) at McMaster University. Her research interests include evidence-informed policy making, health data, decision-making and data analysis, and health care accountability. She is actively involved with the Canadian Association of Health Services and Policy Research and was a board member for the Justice Emmett Hall Foundation. She has also won the Gordon Cressy Leadership Award at the University of Toronto.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years