Many degree students will be expected to take an initial course (for the Bachelor of Disability Management, it is course WHDM 102) that involves two weeks on campus and three weeks of online study. Students with significant experience and some educational background in the degree field will be able to take an alternative introductory course (for the Bachelor of Disability Management, it is course WHDM 208) that does not require on campus attendance. Students may in the future have the option of completing some courses onsite in the summer months in a compact, intensive, full-day format, subject to demand.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement