Many degree students will be expected to take an initial course (for the Bachelor of Disability Management, it is course WHDM 102) that involves two weeks on campus and three weeks of online study. Students with significant experience and some educational background in the degree field will be able to take an alternative introductory course (for the Bachelor of Disability Management, it is course WHDM 208) that does not require on campus attendance. Students may in the future have the option of completing some courses onsite in the summer months in a compact, intensive, full-day format, subject to demand.
- 2020 – The Year in Review
- *NEW* Certificate Program – Effective Workplace Responses to Mental Health
- PCU-WHS hosts virtual Convocation Ceremony for first Bachelor of Disability Management program graduate
- International Day of People with Disabilities (IDPWD)
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS