The purpose of this course is the examination of change strategies at the organization and system levels that can promote international and national priorities for return to work and work retention. In this course the foci are on conceptual, social, economic, evaluative and individual approaches that enable organizational change and the role of leadership in sustainable transformation in return to work.
- Congratulations to Bachelor of Disability Management Class of 2021!
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Admissions, Student Services and Alumni Relations
- National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- SOCSO’s Regional Return to Work Symposium – DIGIMOS 2021
- Graduation Event for New CDMPs Held in Scotland