The purpose of this course is the examination of change strategies at the organization and system levels that can promote international and national priorities for return to work and work retention. In this course the foci are on conceptual, social, economic, evaluative and individual approaches that enable organizational change and the role of leadership in sustainable transformation in return to work.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement