The purpose of this course is the examination of change strategies at the organization and system levels that can promote international and national priorities for return to work and work retention. In this course the foci are on conceptual, social, economic, evaluative and individual approaches that enable organizational change and the role of leadership in sustainable transformation in return to work.
- 2020 – The Year in Review
- *NEW* Certificate Program – Effective Workplace Responses to Mental Health
- PCU-WHS hosts virtual Convocation Ceremony for first Bachelor of Disability Management program graduate
- International Day of People with Disabilities (IDPWD)
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS