The purpose of this course is to examine how standards at the systems level provide a foundation for achieving excellence in return tor work. In this course the focus will be on examining the principles and tenets of guidelines and standards as well as the challenges in interpreting and applying them within diverse international contexts.
- Congratulations to Bachelor of Disability Management Class of 2021!
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Admissions, Student Services and Alumni Relations
- National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- SOCSO’s Regional Return to Work Symposium – DIGIMOS 2021
- Graduation Event for New CDMPs Held in Scotland