The purpose of this course is to examine how standards at the systems level provide a foundation for achieving excellence in return tor work. In this course the focus will be on examining the principles and tenets of guidelines and standards as well as the challenges in interpreting and applying them within diverse international contexts.
- 2020 – The Year in Review
- *NEW* Certificate Program – Effective Workplace Responses to Mental Health
- PCU-WHS hosts virtual Convocation Ceremony for first Bachelor of Disability Management program graduate
- International Day of People with Disabilities (IDPWD)
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS