The purpose of this course is to examine how standards at the systems level provide a foundation for achieving excellence in return tor work. In this course the focus will be on examining the principles and tenets of guidelines and standards as well as the challenges in interpreting and applying them within diverse international contexts.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement