The purpose of this courses it to critically examine the international legal and policy contributions that have shaped a context for developing and implementing return to work programs. In this course students will compare and contrast the international and national social, occupational, economic factors that impact upon the effectiveness of programs to promote labour participation of people with disabilities.
- Congratulations to Bachelor of Disability Management Class of 2021!
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Admissions, Student Services and Alumni Relations
- National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- SOCSO’s Regional Return to Work Symposium – DIGIMOS 2021
- Graduation Event for New CDMPs Held in Scotland