The purpose of this courses it to critically examine the international legal and policy contributions that have shaped a context for developing and implementing return to work programs. In this course students will compare and contrast the international and national social, occupational, economic factors that impact upon the effectiveness of programs to promote labour participation of people with disabilities.
- 2020 – The Year in Review
- *NEW* Certificate Program – Effective Workplace Responses to Mental Health
- PCU-WHS hosts virtual Convocation Ceremony for first Bachelor of Disability Management program graduate
- International Day of People with Disabilities (IDPWD)
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS