The purpose of this courses it to critically examine the international legal and policy contributions that have shaped a context for developing and implementing return to work programs. In this course students will compare and contrast the international and national social, occupational, economic factors that impact upon the effectiveness of programs to promote labour participation of people with disabilities.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement