The purpose of this course is to examine factors that affect the nature of work and how it is performed. This will include technological change, work organization, the divide between rote work and more cognitively complex tasks, globalization and organizational mobility, and the use of outsourcing and temporary employees. There will be an emphasis on how the transformation of work in the contemporary world of work impacts upon the field and practice of disability management.
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- Announcement of Partnership between CPHR Alberta and PCU-WHS