The purpose of this course is to provide participants with a background in theories, models, tools, and strategies to manage workplace conflict. Modules will be designed to provide theoretical grounding in conflict management models, and also to move past theory in order to use models based on those theories to strategically manage workplace conflict.
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony
- Welcoming our Member of Parliament, Gord Johns!
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Building a Culture of Accommodation Inclusion and Equity for Disabled Workers