The purpose of this course is to introduce students to the field of ethics, the role of the Disability Management Professional and the application of ethics to workplace issues. There will be a focus on the CDMP Ethical Standards and Professional Conduct document and how it applies to providing disability management services. The course will cover concept specific information in ethics and examples or points of contact between concept specific information and the disability management profession. Through individual work and group discussions, students will move from obtaining information to potential application in their professional work lives. Students will work through the CDMP Ethical Standards and Professional Conduct document to determine the potential application to disability management services.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Continuing Education and Student Services