The purpose of this course is to provide students with the theoretical and practical background to identify and record job demands, interpret assessment reports, determine when there is a mismatch between individual capacity and job demands, and eliminate these through accommodation planning.
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony
- Welcoming our Member of Parliament, Gord Johns!
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Building a Culture of Accommodation Inclusion and Equity for Disabled Workers