The purpose of this course is to provide students with the theoretical and practical background to identify and record job demands, interpret assessment reports, determine when there is a mismatch between individual capacity and job demands, and eliminate these through accommodation planning.
- 2020 – The Year in Review
- *NEW* Certificate Program – Effective Workplace Responses to Mental Health
- PCU-WHS hosts virtual Convocation Ceremony for first Bachelor of Disability Management program graduate
- International Day of People with Disabilities (IDPWD)
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS