The purpose of this course is to develop an understanding of adverse mental health conditions in general, and from a workplace perspective. Students will examine the concept of mental illness and explore common mental health impairments, including their impact on the workplace, potential treatments, and strategies for retention and return to work.
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony
- Welcoming our Member of Parliament, Gord Johns!
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Building a Culture of Accommodation Inclusion and Equity for Disabled Workers