In this course, students will examine vocational rehabilitation processes that can be implemented when a physical or mental health condition prevents workers from returning to the job that they carried out prior to incurring a disability. These processes include providing appropriate assessments and counselling to identify an optimum career/job direction; a search for resources, including training opportunities, job coaching, the development of job search skills, and supportive assistive devices and technologies; and identifying funding sources for implementing the vocational rehabilitation plan.
- 2020 – The Year in Review
- *NEW* Certificate Program – Effective Workplace Responses to Mental Health
- PCU-WHS hosts virtual Convocation Ceremony for first Bachelor of Disability Management program graduate
- International Day of People with Disabilities (IDPWD)
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS