In this course, students will examine vocational rehabilitation processes that can be implemented when a physical or mental health condition prevents workers from returning to the job that they carried out prior to incurring a disability. These processes include providing appropriate assessments and counselling to identify an optimum career/job direction; a search for resources, including training opportunities, job coaching, the development of job search skills, and supportive assistive devices and technologies; and identifying funding sources for implementing the vocational rehabilitation plan.
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- Announcement of Partnership between CPHR Alberta and PCU-WHS