The purpose of this course is to provide students with an understanding of physical disabilities, their impact on work activities, and how workers can be accommodated to mitigate the effects of work disability.
- New Special Online Course – Looking Forward: Moving Change and Innovation in Workplace Health Systems – July 2020
- Remembering a Global Leader in Workplace Health and Safety
- CDMP and CRTWC Graduation Ceremony Held in Malaysia
- Appointment to PCU-WHS Board of Governors
- Paying Tribute to a Mentor and Champion for Disability Management