The purpose of this course is to provide students with an understanding of physical disabilities, their impact on work activities, and how workers can be accommodated to mitigate the effects of work disability.
- Interviews Available for Viewing in the Video Library
- WorkSafeBC Scholarship Provides Career Opportunities
- MOU Signed with CIESS for Promotion of Disability Management to its Members
- Disability Management Professionals Receive Certificates in 2018 in Belgium and UK
- New Board of Directors of CSPDM Holds First Meeting