The purpose of this course is to provide an introduction to the theory and practice of communication, with a focus on the use of effective communication techniques in individual and group situations in the workplace.
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- Announcement of Partnership between CPHR Alberta and PCU-WHS