The purpose of this course is to provide an introduction to the human resource management (HRM) function within organizations, and to delineate the HRM structures and processes employed to enhance employee health, safety, and well-being while maximizing work performance. Additionally, HRM principles of organizational development and change are examined along with the role of change agents in this regard when introducing new policies or procedures aimed at maximizing employee health and performance.
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony