The purpose of this course is to provide an introduction to the human resource management (HRM) function within organizations, and to delineate the HRM structures and processes employed to enhance employee health, safety, and well-being while maximizing work performance. Additionally, HRM principles of organizational development and change are examined along with the role of change agents in this regard when introducing new policies or procedures aimed at maximizing employee health and performance.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023