The purpose of this course is to provide a foundation of professional ethics as part of preparation for practicums in the workplace. This is an introduction to professional ethics and a philosophical treatment of ethical principles and ethical theories. The course also looks at the development of applied ethics in contemporary fields, like social work, medicine and healthcare, bioethics, disability management, and human resources. All material is grounded in exercises, initially within the context of reasoning, ethical theory and decision-making and later with more specificity with respect to the field of disability management.
- 2020 – The Year in Review
- *NEW* Certificate Program – Effective Workplace Responses to Mental Health
- PCU-WHS hosts virtual Convocation Ceremony for first Bachelor of Disability Management program graduate
- International Day of People with Disabilities (IDPWD)
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS