The purpose of this course is to explore a workplace health science issue relevant to a work sector. Students will be expected to identify a work sector and a relevant issue such as prevention of injury, disability or promotion of health in the workplace. Students will do a literature review of grey, policy and evidence literature and develop a website to share that organizes knowledge and summaries key information to promote and share the knowledge on a workplace issue within a work sector.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement