The purpose of this course is to introduce students to workplace data collection and analysis activities, and to the role of statistical analysis in general. An overview of how and why data is collected in the workplace, and the role of data analysis in organizational and program decision making, will be followed by a general introduction to statistics and methods of analysis that are used to interpret data. Basic descriptive and inferential statistical techniques will be presented in the context of their use in the workplace.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023