The purpose of this course is to introduce students to workplace data collection and analysis activities, and to the role of statistical analysis in general. An overview of how and why data is collected in the workplace, and the role of data analysis in organizational and program decision making, will be followed by a general introduction to statistics and methods of analysis that are used to interpret data. Basic descriptive and inferential statistical techniques will be presented in the context of their use in the workplace.
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony