The purpose of this course is to introduce students to three components of disability management: disability management as a discipline and the value it provides; corporate disability management programming best practice; and the role of an effective disability management practitioner in driving client experience. In each component, students will develop a broad understanding of: theories and concepts that underline disability management, legislative and policy frameworks, disability benefits and financial impacts to workers and employers, working with multiple stakeholders, client experience, and strategies and practices to achieve work retention and/or early return to work for workers who experience a work- related injury, or who are at risk of a health-related absence.
- Congratulations to Bachelor of Disability Management Class of 2021!
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Admissions, Student Services and Alumni Relations
- National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- SOCSO’s Regional Return to Work Symposium – DIGIMOS 2021
- Graduation Event for New CDMPs Held in Scotland