Yes. You are required to complete forty percent of your course work with PCU-WHS but you can transfer other university-level credits as long as they do not constitute more than sixty percent of your total course credits. In many cases, students will be completing or using courses from other accredited institutions to fill the requirements for electives that are part of a degree program. Check the Transfer and Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR) page of this website for further details.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement