PCU-WHS has a flexible admissions process that is designed for people who have not graduated from a recognized secondary school program and cannot proceed through the standard admissions process. You can download further information and the flexible admission portfolio forms from the Admissions page of the website.
- 2020 – The Year in Review
- *NEW* Certificate Program – Effective Workplace Responses to Mental Health
- PCU-WHS hosts virtual Convocation Ceremony for first Bachelor of Disability Management program graduate
- International Day of People with Disabilities (IDPWD)
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS