I was not able to graduate from high school but since then I have worked in responsible positions and have participated in a range of informal learning activities. Can I attend PCU-WHS?

PCU-WHS has a flexible admissions process that is designed for people who have not graduated from a recognized secondary school program and cannot proceed through the standard admissions process. You can download further information and the flexible admission portfolio forms from the Admissions page of the website.