Yes. To apply, all that you need to do is fill out the admissions portfolio form for international students, which requires evidence of proficiency in English. PCU-WHS looks forward to working with students from other countries. Since most students will not be spending significant time at the campus in Canada, they will not need to apply for a Canadian study permit. In most circumstances visitors to Canada can stay for up to six months providing they do not intend to work, although visitors from some countries will need to obtain a visa in addition to their passport. Check this out on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/Study/index.asp
- Congratulations to Bachelor of Disability Management Class of 2021!
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Admissions, Student Services and Alumni Relations
- National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- SOCSO’s Regional Return to Work Symposium – DIGIMOS 2021
- Graduation Event for New CDMPs Held in Scotland