How much does it cost to complete a degree at PCU-WHS?

The cost of the tuition is $762 for each 3-credit course and $381 for each 1.5-credit course. The number of credit courses you need to take to complete your BDM depends on your transfer credits and the results of any Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR) credits. About half of the courses additionally require textbooks; cost of books will depend on the nature of the book (hardcover, paperback, Kindle, eBook,…) and source.