The PCU-WHS tuition is $254 per course credit so the cost of taking a three credit course is $762. There will also be a cost for textbooks or books of readings for each course. There are fees for transferring credits or for completing a Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR). Information on transfer and PLAR credits can be found in the Student Handbook/Academic Calendar, which can be downloaded from this website. The cost of completing your degree will depend on how many credits you are able to obtain through transfers of credits from previously completed courses and PLARs.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement