Once a student has been admitted to PCU-WHS, they can proceed through most programs at their own pace. The time it takes to obtain a degree will depend on how many courses a student is able to complete in each of the three semesters and how many of the 120 required credits they are able to fill with credits from courses they have previously taken. The number of course credits required are similar to what would be required for a four-year, full-time university degree program.
- 2020 – The Year in Review
- *NEW* Certificate Program – Effective Workplace Responses to Mental Health
- PCU-WHS hosts virtual Convocation Ceremony for first Bachelor of Disability Management program graduate
- International Day of People with Disabilities (IDPWD)
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS