Once a student has been admitted to PCU-WHS, they can proceed through most programs at their own pace. The time it takes to obtain a degree will depend on how many courses a student is able to complete in each of the three semesters and how many of the 120 required credits they are able to fill with credits from courses they have previously taken. The number of course credits required are similar to what would be required for a four-year, full-time university degree program.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement