Skip to content
- All expressions of interest and applications must be addressed to the Office of the Registrar at PCU-WHS (see contact information below).
- Once you have determined your interest, you may submit a WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship application package which includes:
- WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship Application & Declaration Form
- Reflective essay
- Official transcripts issued from previous post-secondary institutions
- Letters of Attestation (2) for previous work experience
- Applications must be submitted between the February 14 and July 31, 2020
- Successful candidates will be informed within 2 weeks of the closing date for applications.