This module covers the case management process including working with a return-to-work team that includes internal personnel and external service providers. The return-to work process including assessment, return-to-work planning, implementation, monitoring and adaptation, and evaluation is examined.
- DMCCA – Effective Disability Management Programs
- DMCCB – Introduction to Return-to-Work Coordination
- DMCCE – Job Analysis
- DMCCF – The Role of Assessment
- DMCCG – Communication and Interviewing Skills
- DMCCH – Interviewing and Helping Skills
- DMCCR – Assistive Technology and Accommodation