Students are responsible for the following additional costs:
- An application fee of $100 is required.
- The costs of elective courses or additional courses (such as Level 3 Practicum course), if required.
- There may be other incidental costs including textbooks and other materials.
- The cost of a Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR) request for any course.
- Fees for any course not completed within the Scholarship period of 2 years.
- The percentage to which the $6,000 annual scholarship will cover the actual tuition costs will be contingent on the number of transfer credits with which prospective students will enter the degree program.
For more information please refer to Tuition and Fees.