Tyler Amell, PhD, is an internationally recognized thought leader on the topic of workplace health and productivity, as well as a frequent speaker and writer on the topic. He is responsible for managing strategic relationships at CoreHealth. His experience includes roles as partner/vice president at a global human resources consulting, technology and services firm, chief executive officer of a human resources technology company and vice president of Canada’s largest independent health care and rehabilitation company. He is a past board member of the US-based Integrated Benefits Institute (IBI) and the Canadian Association for Research on Work and Health (CARWH). He currently serves on the Board of Directors of the College of Pethorthics of Canada. He has a PhD in Rehabilitation Science from the University of Alberta. His areas of expertise relevant to disability management include workplace health and productivity, disability prevention, absence and leave, ergonomics, and job retention and return to work.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement