Tyler Amell, PhD, is an internationally recognized thought leader on the topic of workplace health and productivity, as well as a frequent speaker and writer on the topic. He is responsible for managing strategic relationships at CoreHealth. His experience includes roles as partner/vice president at a global human resources consulting, technology and services firm, chief executive officer of a human resources technology company and vice president of Canada’s largest independent health care and rehabilitation company. He is a past board member of the US-based Integrated Benefits Institute (IBI) and the Canadian Association for Research on Work and Health (CARWH). He currently serves on the Board of Directors of the College of Pethorthics of Canada. He has a PhD in Rehabilitation Science from the University of Alberta. His areas of expertise relevant to disability management include workplace health and productivity, disability prevention, absence and leave, ergonomics, and job retention and return to work.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents through Special Federal Initiative
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Continuing Education and Student Services