Tyler Amell, PhD, is an internationally recognized thought leader on the topic of workplace health and productivity, as well as a frequent speaker and writer on the topic. He is responsible for managing strategic relationships at CoreHealth. His experience includes roles as partner/vice president at a global human resources consulting, technology and services firm, chief executive officer of a human resources technology company and vice president of Canada’s largest independent health care and rehabilitation company. He is a past board member of the US-based Integrated Benefits Institute (IBI) and the Canadian Association for Research on Work and Health (CARWH). He currently serves on the Board of Directors of the College of Pethorthics of Canada. He has a PhD in Rehabilitation Science from the University of Alberta. His areas of expertise relevant to disability management include workplace health and productivity, disability prevention, absence and leave, ergonomics, and job retention and return to work.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years