Trisha has extensive experience in field of disability management with three of Windsor’s largest employers in both the public and private sector. She has developed disability management and workplace wellness programs for both occupational and non-occupational health conditions. She has also supported individual workers in the return to work process. She has expertise in the fields of kinesiology and ergonomics and has worked collaboratively with unions, management and preferred providers to develop organizational and individual workplace health strategies. She is currently competing Certified Psychological Health and Safety Advisor training with the Canadian Mental Health Association.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Continuing Education and Student Services