Trisha has extensive experience in field of disability management with three of Windsor’s largest employers in both the public and private sector. She has developed disability management and workplace wellness programs for both occupational and non-occupational health conditions. She has also supported individual workers in the return to work process. She has expertise in the fields of kinesiology and ergonomics and has worked collaboratively with unions, management and preferred providers to develop organizational and individual workplace health strategies. She is currently competing Certified Psychological Health and Safety Advisor training with the Canadian Mental Health Association.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement