Trisha has extensive experience in field of disability management with three of Windsor’s largest employers in both the public and private sector. She has developed disability management and workplace wellness programs for both occupational and non-occupational health conditions. She has also supported individual workers in the return to work process. She has expertise in the fields of kinesiology and ergonomics and has worked collaboratively with unions, management and preferred providers to develop organizational and individual workplace health strategies. She is currently competing Certified Psychological Health and Safety Advisor training with the Canadian Mental Health Association.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years