Trish Foy, MSc, has worked in the field of rehabilitation for 20 years as a speech-language pathologist and as a disability service coordinator for 16 years in post-secondary education. In hospitals and in private practice, she was part of the disability management team involved in supporting individuals in their reintegration to the workplace following injury or illness. Her experience includes assessment and treatment for clients presenting with communication and cognitive disabilities due to a wide range of medical conditions, such as brain injury, hearing impairment, or neurological illness.
- Interviews Available for Viewing in the Video Library
- WorkSafeBC Scholarship Provides Career Opportunities
- MOU Signed with CIESS for Promotion of Disability Management to its Members
- Disability Management Professionals Receive Certificates in 2018 in Belgium and UK
- New Board of Directors of CSPDM Holds First Meeting