Trish Foy, MSc, has worked in the field of rehabilitation for 20 years as a speech-language pathologist and as a disability service coordinator for 16 years in post-secondary education. In hospitals and in private practice, she was part of the disability management team involved in supporting individuals in their reintegration to the workplace following injury or illness. Her experience includes assessment and treatment for clients presenting with communication and cognitive disabilities due to a wide range of medical conditions, such as brain injury, hearing impairment, or neurological illness.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years