Trish Foy, MSc, has worked in the field of rehabilitation for 20 years as a speech-language pathologist and as a disability service coordinator for 16 years in post-secondary education. In hospitals and in private practice, she was part of the disability management team involved in supporting individuals in their reintegration to the workplace following injury or illness. Her experience includes assessment and treatment for clients presenting with communication and cognitive disabilities due to a wide range of medical conditions, such as brain injury, hearing impairment, or neurological illness.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement