Trish Foy, MSc, has worked in the field of rehabilitation for 20 years as a speech-language pathologist and as a disability service coordinator for 16 years in post-secondary education. In hospitals and in private practice, she was part of the disability management team involved in supporting individuals in their reintegration to the workplace following injury or illness. Her experience includes assessment and treatment for clients presenting with communication and cognitive disabilities due to a wide range of medical conditions, such as brain injury, hearing impairment, or neurological illness.
- 2020 – The Year in Review
- *NEW* Certificate Program – Effective Workplace Responses to Mental Health
- PCU-WHS hosts virtual Convocation Ceremony for first Bachelor of Disability Management program graduate
- International Day of People with Disabilities (IDPWD)
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS