Trish Foy, MSc, has worked in the field of rehabilitation for 20 years as a speech-language pathologist and as a disability service coordinator for 16 years in post-secondary education. In hospitals and in private practice, she was part of the disability management team involved in supporting individuals in their reintegration to the workplace following injury or illness. Her experience includes assessment and treatment for clients presenting with communication and cognitive disabilities due to a wide range of medical conditions, such as brain injury, hearing impairment, or neurological illness.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Continuing Education and Student Services