Tom Weegar, Ed.D., M.E.S. has over 30 years of post-secondary leadership experience including College President, Vice-President Academic, Provost, Regional Director, and Campus Principal. Dr. Weegar’s post-secondary experience has taken him to eight colleges and four universities in four provinces, one territory, one state, and three countries. He holds a doctorate in Educational Leadership and Policy from the University of British Columbia where his research focused on the new and emerging area of Appreciative Leadership in education and a Masters in Environmental Studies (MES) from York University where he researched models of Indigenous self-government and community-based development from around the world.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023