With over 20 years of combined experience in disability management, vocational rehabilitation, and education and training, Tara has provided support and leadership to workers, employers, insurers, health care practitioners, and DM professionals in both the public and private sectors. In her roles as a consultant, trainer, manager and leader, she has developed and delivered disability management services and related solutions both for employers and post-secondary learners. Tara’s graduate studies focused on workplace learning for adult learners facing disability, and she is an advocate for accessibility and lifelong learning.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- Appointment of Tyler Amell, PhD, as Registrar