With over 20 years of combined experience in disability management, vocational rehabilitation, and education and training, Tara has provided support and leadership to workers, employers, insurers, health care practitioners, and DM professionals in both the public and private sectors. In her roles as a consultant, trainer, manager and leader, she has developed and delivered disability management services and related solutions both for employers and post-secondary learners. Tara’s graduate studies focused on workplace learning for adult learners facing disability, and she is an advocate for accessibility and lifelong learning.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement