With over 20 years of combined experience in disability management, vocational rehabilitation, and education and training, Tara has provided support and leadership to workers, employers, insurers, health care practitioners, and DM professionals in both the public and private sectors. In her roles as a consultant, trainer, manager and leader, she has developed and delivered disability management services and related solutions both for employers and post-secondary learners. Tara’s graduate studies focused on workplace learning for adult learners facing disability, and she is an advocate for accessibility and lifelong learning.
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony