With over 20 years of combined experience in disability management, vocational rehabilitation, and education and training, Tara has provided support and leadership to workers, employers, insurers, health care practitioners, and DM professionals in both the public and private sectors. In her roles as a consultant, trainer, manager and leader, she has developed and delivered disability management services and related solutions both for employers and post-secondary learners. Tara’s graduate studies focused on workplace learning for adult learners facing disability, and she is an advocate for accessibility and lifelong learning.
- Congratulations to Bachelor of Disability Management Class of 2021!
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Admissions, Student Services and Alumni Relations
- National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- SOCSO’s Regional Return to Work Symposium – DIGIMOS 2021
- Graduation Event for New CDMPs Held in Scotland