With over 20 years of combined experience in disability management, vocational rehabilitation, and education and training, Tara has provided support and leadership to workers, employers, insurers, health care practitioners, and DM professionals in both the public and private sectors. In her roles as a consultant, trainer, manager and leader, she has developed and delivered disability management services and related solutions both for employers and post-secondary learners. Tara’s graduate studies focused on workplace learning for adult learners facing disability, and she is an advocate for accessibility and lifelong learning.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023