Susan has a BA in English and Classical Studies (Queen’s University), an MA in Church History (Trinity College in the University of Toronto), an LL.B (University of Alberta) and a Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (Ryerson). Susan is an Ontario lawyer and Susan is a Certified Disability Management Professional. Susan articled with Canada Post in 1995-1996. Since that time Susan has worked in a variety of roles related to workers’ compensation and disability management at Canada Post, Canadian National Railways, Canadian Pacific Railways and in the School Board/ Education Sector.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement