Susan has a BA in English and Classical Studies (Queen’s University), an MA in Church History (Trinity College in the University of Toronto), an LL.B (University of Alberta) and a Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (Ryerson). Susan is an Ontario lawyer and Susan is a Certified Disability Management Professional. Susan articled with Canada Post in 1995-1996. Since that time Susan has worked in a variety of roles related to workers’ compensation and disability management at Canada Post, Canadian National Railways, Canadian Pacific Railways and in the School Board/ Education Sector.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Continuing Education and Student Services