Susan has a BA in English and Classical Studies (Queen’s University), an MA in Church History (Trinity College in the University of Toronto), an LL.B (University of Alberta) and a Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (Ryerson). Susan is an Ontario lawyer and Susan is a Certified Disability Management Professional. Susan articled with Canada Post in 1995-1996. Since that time Susan has worked in a variety of roles related to workers’ compensation and disability management at Canada Post, Canadian National Railways, Canadian Pacific Railways and in the School Board/ Education Sector.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023