Susan Patrick, PhD, is Senior Academic Leader at PCU-WHS. Susan has a background in scientific research, university-level instruction, and course and program development. She has a PhD in Neuroscience and a BSc in General Science from the University of Alberta. Dr. Patrick spent the past seven years developing, implementing, and instructing the anatomy and physiology components of the entry-to-practice Pharmacy curriculum at the University of Alberta. It was her proposal to convert most of the anatomy and physiology instruction to the online environment. Her previous committee work included as a member of the Curriculum Committee and the Assessment Committee and was active in roles in accreditation review and program transition. She has developed courses and course materials as well as instructing courses, and she has been involved in the assessment of learning needs, conversion of face-to-face to online and blended learning experiences, and evaluation of the effectiveness of learning activities and assessments.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023