Susan Patrick, PhD, is Senior Academic Leader at PCU-WHS. Susan has a background in scientific research, university-level instruction, and course and program development. She has a PhD in Neuroscience and a BSc in General Science from the University of Alberta. Dr. Patrick spent the past seven years developing, implementing, and instructing the anatomy and physiology components of the entry-to-practice Pharmacy curriculum at the University of Alberta. It was her proposal to convert most of the anatomy and physiology instruction to the online environment. Her previous committee work included as a member of the Curriculum Committee and the Assessment Committee and was active in roles in accreditation review and program transition. She has developed courses and course materials as well as instructing courses, and she has been involved in the assessment of learning needs, conversion of face-to-face to online and blended learning experiences, and evaluation of the effectiveness of learning activities and assessments.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- Appointment of Tyler Amell, PhD, as Registrar