Steve Jackson, CHRL, CHRE, is Special Advisor to the President and CEO of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) of Ontario. He has more than 30 years’ work experience with the WSIB, mainly in human resources and workplace health and safety. He is also a past member of the Workforce Advisory Committee with the Mental Health Commission of Canada.
- Interviews Available for Viewing in the Video Library
- WorkSafeBC Scholarship Provides Career Opportunities
- MOU Signed with CIESS for Promotion of Disability Management to its Members
- Disability Management Professionals Receive Certificates in 2018 in Belgium and UK
- New Board of Directors of CSPDM Holds First Meeting