Steve Jackson, CHRL, CHRE, is Special Advisor to the President and CEO of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) of Ontario. He has more than 30 years’ work experience with the WSIB, mainly in human resources and workplace health and safety. He is also a past member of the Workforce Advisory Committee with the Mental Health Commission of Canada.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years