Steve Jackson, CHRL, CHRE, is Special Advisor to the President and CEO of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) of Ontario. He has more than 30 years’ work experience with the WSIB, mainly in human resources and workplace health and safety. He is also a past member of the Workforce Advisory Committee with the Mental Health Commission of Canada.
- Congratulations to Bachelor of Disability Management Class of 2021!
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Admissions, Student Services and Alumni Relations
- National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- SOCSO’s Regional Return to Work Symposium – DIGIMOS 2021
- Graduation Event for New CDMPs Held in Scotland