Steve Jackson, CHRL, CHRE, is Special Advisor to the President and CEO of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) of Ontario. He has more than 30 years’ work experience with the WSIB, mainly in human resources and workplace health and safety. He is also a past member of the Workforce Advisory Committee with the Mental Health Commission of Canada.
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony