Steve Jackson, CHRL, CHRE, is Special Advisor to the President and CEO of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) of Ontario. He has more than 30 years’ work experience with the WSIB, mainly in human resources and workplace health and safety. He is also a past member of the Workforce Advisory Committee with the Mental Health Commission of Canada.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement