Shanna Ramm, BDM, CDMP, CPHR, is the Director, Disability Management Services for the Saskatchewan Government and General Employees Union (SGEU). Shanna achieved both her Bachelor of Disability Management degree and her certification as a Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP) in 2020. Shanna also has a B.A. with a major in psychology from the University of Saskatchewan, and an Advanced Certificate in Human Resources Management from Saskatchewan Polytechnic. Shanna has over 15 years of experience in Human Resources and Disability Management and notes her most significant career accomplishments as being the development and delivery of value-added return-to-work and disability management programs and wellness programming with a focus on psychological wellness that supports positive RTW and Work Retention outcomes.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023