Shanna Ramm, CPHR, is the Senior Disability and Wellness Specialist for The Mosaic Company. She is currently completing her fourth year of the Bachelor of Disability Management degree program at PCU-WHS achieving a 4.0 GPA, completed a B.A. with a major in psychology from the University of Saskatchewan, and graduated with distinction from Saskatchewan Polytechnic with an Advanced Certificate in Human Resources Management. She was Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors for a non-profit early learning centre in her community for six years. Within her first role in Human Resources, she was immediately drawn to, and excelled in, the area of disability and leave management. Since then, she has continued her career gaining experience in disability and accommodation in safety-sensitive industries. Her most significant career accomplishment is the development and delivery of a valuable return-to-work and disability management program and she is currently part of a team providing a psychological wellness program.
- Interviews Available for Viewing in the Video Library
- WorkSafeBC Scholarship Provides Career Opportunities
- MOU Signed with CIESS for Promotion of Disability Management to its Members
- Disability Management Professionals Receive Certificates in 2018 in Belgium and UK
- New Board of Directors of CSPDM Holds First Meeting