Shanna Ramm, CPHR, is the Senior Disability and Wellness Specialist for The Mosaic Company. She is currently completing her fourth year of the Bachelor of Disability Management degree program at PCU-WHS achieving a 4.0 GPA, completed a B.A. with a major in psychology from the University of Saskatchewan, and graduated with distinction from Saskatchewan Polytechnic with an Advanced Certificate in Human Resources Management. She was Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors for a non-profit early learning centre in her community for six years. Within her first role in Human Resources, she was immediately drawn to, and excelled in, the area of disability and leave management. Since then, she has continued her career gaining experience in disability and accommodation in safety-sensitive industries. Her most significant career accomplishment is the development and delivery of a valuable return-to-work and disability management program and she is currently part of a team providing a psychological wellness program.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement