Through both her work and research in the field of Rehabilitation Sciences, Sanzana Hossain strives to bring a holistic view to her work. Drawing from her personal commitment to living a well-rounded lifestyle, she uses multiple perspectives while researching and approaches her research in workplace accommodation, work related injury/illness and mental health at the workplace through empathy and efficiency. Her academic profile highlights this holistic approach; she’s obtained a BSc in Psychology (York University), a Graduate Certificate in Rehabilitation Services (York-Seneca) and an MSc in Rehabilitation Sciences (McMaster). Alongside working as a Manager, Workplace Accommodation at Scotiabank and contract Faculty at Seneca College, Sanzana is working towards obtaining her PhD in Rehabilitation Science from McMaster University. Sanzana spends her spare time helping adults with developmental disabilities, choreographing dances, watching movies and eating her way through Toronto.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023