Through both her work and research in the field of Rehabilitation Sciences, Sanzana Hossain strives to bring a holistic view to her work. Drawing from her personal commitment to living a well-rounded lifestyle, she uses multiple perspectives while researching and approaches her research in workplace accommodation, work related injury/illness and mental health at the workplace through empathy and efficiency. Her academic profile highlights this holistic approach; she’s obtained a BSc in Psychology (York University), a Graduate Certificate in Rehabilitation Services (York-Seneca) and an MSc in Rehabilitation Sciences (McMaster). Alongside working as a Manager, Workplace Accommodation at Scotiabank and contract Faculty at Seneca College, Sanzana is working towards obtaining her PhD in Rehabilitation Science from McMaster University. Sanzana spends her spare time helping adults with developmental disabilities, choreographing dances, watching movies and eating her way through Toronto.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement