Through both her work and research in the field of Rehabilitation Sciences, Sanzana Hossain strives to bring a holistic view to her work. Drawing from her personal commitment to living a well-rounded lifestyle, she uses multiple perspectives while researching and approaches her research in workplace accommodation, work related injury/illness and mental health at the workplace through empathy and efficiency. Her academic profile highlights this holistic approach; she’s obtained a BSc in Psychology (York University), a Graduate Certificate in Rehabilitation Services (York-Seneca) and an MSc in Rehabilitation Sciences (McMaster). Alongside working as a Manager, Workplace Accommodation at Scotiabank and contract Faculty at Seneca College, Sanzana is working towards obtaining her PhD in Rehabilitation Science from McMaster University. Sanzana spends her spare time helping adults with developmental disabilities, choreographing dances, watching movies and eating her way through Toronto.
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony