Rod Cook is Vice President Workplace Health and Safety Services, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) of Ontario. He has been with the WSIB for over 10 years, and held the position of Vice President of Human Resources, before moving into his current role. Prior to joining the WSIB, he held leadership positions at Rogers Communications, Allstream and AT&T Canada. Mr. Cook holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics (with distinction) from Concordia University and a Master of Industrial Relations from the University of Toronto. He is the recipient of the Morley Gunderson Prize from the University of Toronto in 2018 for outstanding career achievements and service.
- New Special Online Course – Looking Forward: Moving Change and Innovation in Workplace Health Systems – July 2020
- Remembering a Global Leader in Workplace Health and Safety
- CDMP and CRTWC Graduation Ceremony Held in Malaysia
- Appointment to PCU-WHS Board of Governors
- Paying Tribute to a Mentor and Champion for Disability Management