Rod Cook is Vice President Workplace Health and Safety Services, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) of Ontario. He has been with the WSIB for over 10 years, and held the position of Vice President of Human Resources, before moving into his current role. Prior to joining the WSIB, he held leadership positions at Rogers Communications, Allstream and AT&T Canada. Mr. Cook holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics (with distinction) from Concordia University and a Master of Industrial Relations from the University of Toronto. He is the recipient of the Morley Gunderson Prize from the University of Toronto in 2018 for outstanding career achievements and service.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement