Rod Cook is Vice President Workplace Health and Safety Services, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) of Ontario. He has been with the WSIB for over 10 years, and held the position of Vice President of Human Resources, before moving into his current role. Prior to joining the WSIB, he held leadership positions at Rogers Communications, Allstream and AT&T Canada. Mr. Cook holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics (with distinction) from Concordia University and a Master of Industrial Relations from the University of Toronto. He is the recipient of the Morley Gunderson Prize from the University of Toronto in 2018 for outstanding career achievements and service.
- 2020 – The Year in Review
- *NEW* Certificate Program – Effective Workplace Responses to Mental Health
- PCU-WHS hosts virtual Convocation Ceremony for first Bachelor of Disability Management program graduate
- International Day of People with Disabilities (IDPWD)
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS