Rod Cook is Vice President Workplace Health and Safety Services, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) of Ontario. He has been with the WSIB for over 10 years, and held the position of Vice President of Human Resources, before moving into his current role. Prior to joining the WSIB, he held leadership positions at Rogers Communications, Allstream and AT&T Canada. Mr. Cook holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics (with distinction) from Concordia University and a Master of Industrial Relations from the University of Toronto. He is the recipient of the Morley Gunderson Prize from the University of Toronto in 2018 for outstanding career achievements and service.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023