Primrose Mary Lewis, MA, CRTWC, has worked in the public and private sectors in Canada for over 25 years. Predominantly working in human resources, she has a Certificate in Personnel Management from Sheridan College, Mississauga, Ontario. As a Coordinator, Advisor in the Office of Employee Well-being at York University, Toronto, Ontario, she mentored both university students and office managers. She has worked with external consultants to institute physical and cognitive demands analyses in the workplace and serves as an Ergonomic Coach to fellow team members and employees. A specialist in Canadian government she coaches her peers, delivers training, and provides advice and guidance to client managers on DM and RTW services. Her areas of expertise include conflict resolution, job analysis, roles of assessment, non-culpable labour relations issues and return to work coordination. She has a Master of Arts in Leadership from the Royal Roads University, Victoria, British Columbia and obtained her designation as a Certified Return to Work Coordinator (CRTWC), from the NIDMAR-Pacific Coast University, Port Alberni British Columbia. On behalf of the International Disability Management Standards Council (IDMSC)-Certification she received a 10-year pin in 2018 for her commitment and professional leadership in this profession.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023