Primrose Mary Lewis, MA, CRTWC, has worked in the public and private sectors in Canada for over 25 years. Predominantly working in human resources, she has a Certificate in Personnel Management from Sheridan College, Mississauga, Ontario. As a Coordinator, Advisor in the Office of Employee Well-being at York University, Toronto, Ontario, she mentored both university students and office managers. She has worked with external consultants to institute physical and cognitive demands analyses in the workplace and serves as an Ergonomic Coach to fellow team members and employees. A specialist in Canadian government she coaches her peers, delivers training, and provides advice and guidance to client managers on DM and RTW services. Her areas of expertise include conflict resolution, job analysis, roles of assessment, non-culpable labour relations issues and return to work coordination. She has a Master of Arts in Leadership from the Royal Roads University, Victoria, British Columbia and obtained her designation as a Certified Return to Work Coordinator (CRTWC), from the NIDMAR-Pacific Coast University, Port Alberni British Columbia. On behalf of the International Disability Management Standards Council (IDMSC)-Certification she received a 10-year pin in 2018 for her commitment and professional leadership in this profession.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement