Peter Eastwood, LLB is a labour and employment lawyer at Hamilton Howell Bain & Gould in Vancouver, BC. He was called to the British Columbia bar in 2003 and advises employees, employers and unions on a wide variety of issues in the workplace, including terminations and severance packages, employment standards, human rights, privacy and personal information, labour relations, workers’ compensation, illness and disability, occupational health and safety, restrictive covenants and post-employment duties, workplace investigations and professional regulatory matters. Peter regularly makes presentations and authors articles on workplace issues. He was selected by his peers to be listed in the 2014, 2015 and 2016 editions of Best Lawyers in Canada.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- Appointment of Tyler Amell, PhD, as Registrar