Peter Eastwood, LLB is a labour and employment lawyer at Hamilton Howell Bain & Gould in Vancouver, BC. He was called to the British Columbia bar in 2003 and advises employees, employers and unions on a wide variety of issues in the workplace, including terminations and severance packages, employment standards, human rights, privacy and personal information, labour relations, workers’ compensation, illness and disability, occupational health and safety, restrictive covenants and post-employment duties, workplace investigations and professional regulatory matters. Peter regularly makes presentations and authors articles on workplace issues. He was selected by his peers to be listed in the 2014, 2015 and 2016 editions of Best Lawyers in Canada.
- Interviews Available for Viewing in the Video Library
- WorkSafeBC Scholarship Provides Career Opportunities
- MOU Signed with CIESS for Promotion of Disability Management to its Members
- Disability Management Professionals Receive Certificates in 2018 in Belgium and UK
- New Board of Directors of CSPDM Holds First Meeting