Peter Eastwood, LLB is a labour and employment lawyer at Hamilton Howell Bain & Gould in Vancouver, BC. He was called to the British Columbia bar in 2003 and advises employees, employers and unions on a wide variety of issues in the workplace, including terminations and severance packages, employment standards, human rights, privacy and personal information, labour relations, workers’ compensation, illness and disability, occupational health and safety, restrictive covenants and post-employment duties, workplace investigations and professional regulatory matters. Peter regularly makes presentations and authors articles on workplace issues. He was selected by his peers to be listed in the 2014, 2015 and 2016 editions of Best Lawyers in Canada.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement