Paulette grew up in the beautiful province of Newfoundland and presently lives just outside Halifax, NS. She graduated from Dalhousie University in 1994 with her Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy (OT) and the University of Fredericton in 2015 with her Certificate in Disability Management and in 2017 with her Masters of Business Administration. In 2016 she earned the title of Certified Disability Management Professional from Nidmar. Over her 25 year career, she has had many different jobs providing a wealth of experience and unique vantage points related to occupational health, return to work and disability management. From working as an OT in an acute and long-term care hospital in Newfoundland; an OT consultant treating/assessing individuals affected by motor vehicle accident injuries in Ontario; a Disability Management Consultant for the Atlantic offshore oil industry; an OT consultant completing WSIB, MVA, Veteran’s Affairs, CPP, ergonomic/job analysis assessments in Halifax; a Return to Work consultant in Gander, Newfoundland; a Health Management Consultant for Sunlife Insurance, and a case manager for Veteran’s Affairs Canada her understanding of the impact of effective and early Disability Management is essential to the clients we serve.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement