Nicola MacNaughton, MSc(OT) is a Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP), a Certified Return to Work Coordinator (CRTWC), an Occupational Therapist with over ten years experience working with the Workplace Health, Safety and Compensation Commission (WHSCC) of New Brunswick. She is the founder and former owner of Occupational Concepts, a rehabilitation services company. She has been involved in a project with the WHSCC offering disability management awareness training to employers across New Brunswick. The thesis for Nicola’s Masters in Occupational Therapy was the evaluation of a disability management program from a client-centred perspective.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement