Nicola MacNaughton, MSc(OT) is a Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP), a Certified Return to Work Coordinator (CRTWC), an Occupational Therapist with over ten years experience working with the Workplace Health, Safety and Compensation Commission (WHSCC) of New Brunswick. She is the founder and former owner of Occupational Concepts, a rehabilitation services company. She has been involved in a project with the WHSCC offering disability management awareness training to employers across New Brunswick. The thesis for Nicola’s Masters in Occupational Therapy was the evaluation of a disability management program from a client-centred perspective.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023