Nicola MacNaughton, MSc(OT) is a Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP), a Certified Return to Work Coordinator (CRTWC), an Occupational Therapist with over ten years experience working with the Workplace Health, Safety and Compensation Commission (WHSCC) of New Brunswick. She is the founder and former owner of Occupational Concepts, a rehabilitation services company. She has been involved in a project with the WHSCC offering disability management awareness training to employers across New Brunswick. The thesis for Nicola’s Masters in Occupational Therapy was the evaluation of a disability management program from a client-centred perspective.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years