Nicola MacNaughton, MSc(OT) is a Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP), a Certified Return to Work Coordinator (CRTWC), an Occupational Therapist with over ten years experience working with the Workplace Health, Safety and Compensation Commission (WHSCC) of New Brunswick. She is the founder and former owner of Occupational Concepts, a rehabilitation services company. She has been involved in a project with the WHSCC offering disability management awareness training to employers across New Brunswick. The thesis for Nicola’s Masters in Occupational Therapy was the evaluation of a disability management program from a client-centred perspective.
- Interviews Available for Viewing in the Video Library
- WorkSafeBC Scholarship Provides Career Opportunities
- MOU Signed with CIESS for Promotion of Disability Management to its Members
- Disability Management Professionals Receive Certificates in 2018 in Belgium and UK
- New Board of Directors of CSPDM Holds First Meeting