Mike Cass, MBA, is currently a business consultant providing management services. Previously he was with Western Forest Products as Vice President of Timber Supply. He spent the prior 45 years working for Western Forest Products and its predecessor companies where he held various positions including executive level human resources roles. He has a Master of Business Administration degree from Royal Roads University and a Master’s Certificate in Project Management from the University of Victoria and Schulich School of Business. He is a Fellow Chartered Professional in Human Resources and served as the President of the CPHR British Columbia and Yukon.
- New Certificate Program Now Available: Disability Management from a HR Perspective
- Join the Global Conversation on Disability Management!
- Congratulations to the 2023 Graduates of the BDM and ACRTW
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention