Mike Cass, MBA, is currently a business consultant providing management services. Previously he was with Western Forest Products as Vice President of Timber Supply. He spent the prior 45 years working for Western Forest Products and its predecessor companies where he held various positions including executive level human resources roles. He has a Master of Business Administration degree from Royal Roads University and a Master’s Certificate in Project Management from the University of Victoria and Schulich School of Business. He is a Fellow Chartered Professional in Human Resources and served as the President of the CPHR British Columbia and Yukon.
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony