Mike Cass, MBA, is currently a business consultant providing management services. Previously he was with Western Forest Products as Vice President of Timber Supply. He spent the prior 45 years working for Western Forest Products and its predecessor companies where he held various positions including executive level human resources roles. He has a Master of Business Administration degree from Royal Roads University and a Master’s Certificate in Project Management from the University of Victoria and Schulich School of Business. He is a Fellow Chartered Professional in Human Resources and served as the President of the CPHR British Columbia and Yukon.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement