Mike Cass, MBA, is currently a business consultant providing management services. Previously he was with Western Forest Products as Vice President of Timber Supply. He spent the prior 45 years working for Western Forest Products and its predecessor companies where he held various positions including executive level human resources roles. He has a Master of Business Administration degree from Royal Roads University and a Master’s Certificate in Project Management from the University of Victoria and Schulich School of Business. He is a Fellow Chartered Professional in Human Resources and served as the President of the CPHR British Columbia and Yukon.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years