Michelle Henry, MA, JD, is a partner in the Labour and Employment Group in the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais. She is also part of BLG’s Pension and Benefits Group. She was admitted to the Ontario Bar in 2000, and is a graduate of the University of Toronto, Faculty of Law. Prior to law school, she received both an Honours Bachelor of Arts and a Master of Arts in English from the University of Toronto.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years