Michelle Henry, MA, JD, is a partner in the Labour and Employment Group in the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais. She is also part of BLG’s Pension and Benefits Group. She was admitted to the Ontario Bar in 2000, and is a graduate of the University of Toronto, Faculty of Law. Prior to law school, she received both an Honours Bachelor of Arts and a Master of Arts in English from the University of Toronto.
- Congratulations to Bachelor of Disability Management Class of 2021!
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Admissions, Student Services and Alumni Relations
- National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- SOCSO’s Regional Return to Work Symposium – DIGIMOS 2021
- Graduation Event for New CDMPs Held in Scotland