Michelle Henry, MA, JD, is a partner in the Labour and Employment Group in the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais. She is also part of BLG’s Pension and Benefits Group. She was admitted to the Ontario Bar in 2000, and is a graduate of the University of Toronto, Faculty of Law. Prior to law school, she received both an Honours Bachelor of Arts and a Master of Arts in English from the University of Toronto.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023