Michelle Henry, MA, JD, is a partner in the Labour and Employment Group in the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais. She is also part of BLG’s Pension and Benefits Group. She was admitted to the Ontario Bar in 2000, and is a graduate of the University of Toronto, Faculty of Law. Prior to law school, she received both an Honours Bachelor of Arts and a Master of Arts in English from the University of Toronto.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement