Michelle Henry, MA, JD, is a partner in the Labour and Employment Group in the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais. She is also part of BLG’s Pension and Benefits Group. She was admitted to the Ontario Bar in 2000, and is a graduate of the University of Toronto, Faculty of Law. Prior to law school, she received both an Honours Bachelor of Arts and a Master of Arts in English from the University of Toronto.
- Interviews Available for Viewing in the Video Library
- WorkSafeBC Scholarship Provides Career Opportunities
- MOU Signed with CIESS for Promotion of Disability Management to its Members
- Disability Management Professionals Receive Certificates in 2018 in Belgium and UK
- New Board of Directors of CSPDM Holds First Meeting