Maureen Parkinson is the Provincial Vocational Rehabilitation Counsellor at the BC Cancer Agency. For over 20 years where she has provided education to health care providers and cancer survivors on cancer and work. She has worked as a vocational rehabilitation counsellor for a rehabilitation hospital, as a vocational rehabilitation consultant for insurance and law firms and educator/facilitator of community career exploration/job search programs. She is co-lead and content lead of www.cancerandwork.ca website, has authored Cancer and Returning to Work: A Practical Guide for Cancer Patients has been a co-author of Cancer and Work: A Canadian Perspective for the Canadian Association of Psychosocial Oncology.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement