Maureen Parkinson is the Provincial Vocational Rehabilitation Counsellor at the BC Cancer Agency. For over 20 years where she has provided education to health care providers and cancer survivors on cancer and work. She has worked as a vocational rehabilitation counsellor for a rehabilitation hospital, as a vocational rehabilitation consultant for insurance and law firms and educator/facilitator of community career exploration/job search programs. She is co-lead and content lead of www.cancerandwork.ca website, has authored Cancer and Returning to Work: A Practical Guide for Cancer Patients has been a co-author of Cancer and Work: A Canadian Perspective for the Canadian Association of Psychosocial Oncology.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years