Maureen Parkinson is the Provincial Vocational Rehabilitation Counsellor at the BC Cancer Agency. For over 20 years where she has provided education to health care providers and cancer survivors on cancer and work. She has worked as a vocational rehabilitation counsellor for a rehabilitation hospital, as a vocational rehabilitation consultant for insurance and law firms and educator/facilitator of community career exploration/job search programs. She is co-lead and content lead of www.cancerandwork.ca website, has authored Cancer and Returning to Work: A Practical Guide for Cancer Patients has been a co-author of Cancer and Work: A Canadian Perspective for the Canadian Association of Psychosocial Oncology.
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony